- Capital Region getting more than $2M to increase Internet access
- ‘225': Check out this year's photo contest winners
- The Franchisee: Drew Detlefs
- ‘225’ looking for B.R.’s most eligible singles
- Offshore drilling industry takes aim at safety rule
SIGN UP FOR DAILY REPORT
AND OTHER ENEWSLETTERS
DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
- Today's poll question: Two companies have recently announced they are either mothballing Louisiana operations or not proceeding with major construction projects. What do you think these announcements reflect?
- Tip of the iceberg for cutbacks on industrial projects that have been announced. All the upbeat economic news was apple pie.
- We are still way ahead of the game—and the nation—on economic development. Not worried.
- It underscores the perils of our over-reliance on carbon-based industry. We will always be vulnerable to these disappointments until we focus on green jobs.
- Total Votes: 540
A Day in the Life: Manda Fine Meats
We've all heard the sayings about watching sausage being made. So what's it really like? We spent the day at the Manda Fine Meats processing facility and distribution center here in Baton Rouge to find out. All production and packaging is done by hand, and the products—all of them USDA approved—are shipped to more than 15 states.
Downtown bus benches
Heart & Vascular Institute
Read more in Daily Report AM.
A Day in the Life: Tiger Stadium, Sept. 21
Photo essay by Tim Mueller
'225': 'Project Runway All Stars' winner Anthony Ryan talks B.R., his new line and overcoming cancer twice
Cracking the code
Heather Dupree Kirkpatrick
The Ugly Numbers Behind Unbundled Cable TV
The Robots Are Coming -- from Google